WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this web site, including the creation of a profile on the web site, browsing the web site. In using this web site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the web site. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this web site.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Escorts & Brothels – New Zealand Wide.
AMENDMENTS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this web site. Your continued use of the web site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Browsing of the website is free and no membership is required.
In order to create and post your profile on the web site, you must become a member. To become a member, you must complete your registration details in the manner described on the web site.
We reserve the right to terminate your membership without notice at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Membership of this website is only open to you if you are eighteen (18) years old or over.
You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times. Specifically, you must notify us of any change to the registration details as originally supplied.
Upon registration, you will be provided with a password and account designation. Membership for advertisers will cost $155 per month. Advertising is paid in advance. The advertiser may elect to pay one month at a time or 3 month or 6 month (the advertising period). You are required to make payment before establishing your profile. The advertising period will commence at the time and date in which payment is received. You will be notified prior to expiration of your advertisement so that you can elect whether to make payment for a further advertising period. Payment must be received before the advertisement can be displayed. If payment is not received by the date of expiration of the advertising period, we reserve the right to remove your profile from the website until you pay the fee for a further advertising period.
If we decide, in our sole discretion, to offer you a free period of advertising as part of any promotional campaign, you will be notified of when the advertising period will commence and finish.
PROVISION OF CONTENT FOR PROFILES
If you are registered as a member for creating and posting your profile on this web site, you are able to provide us with content pursuant to these terms and conditions.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the production of the content and abide by the members’ obligations set out below.
We reserve the right to remove your content and/or terminate your membership without notice at any time if you breach these terms and conditions. Our decision is final and we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to edit, retract or delete the contents that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, or for any other reasons, which we disclose at our discretion and convenience.
Please be aware that the content that you provide to the website is governed by the rules and regulation of each state. The state in which you reside are the statutory rules and regulations in which you must abide when placing your advertisement on the website. If you are unsure of what you can and cannot include in your profile advertisement, please click here, for the details of the rules form state to state.
Your profile will be approved by us before it is available for members to see.
By registering as an advertiser of our website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- you acknowledge that any information or material submitted by you to the web site is and will be treated by us as non-confidential and non-proprietary and we may use such material without restriction;
- when you submit material to the web site, you assign all copyright which subsists in such material to us;
- you agree that you are over the age of 18 years if you are advertising on the website;
- you agree not to post or transmit any material in which the copyright is owned by another person or entity and you warrant that all material posted is your original work and not sourced from any third party;
- upon our request, you must procure on behalf of yourself and on behalf of us all proper licenses, clearances, permissions and releases in writing in respect of any copyright material included in your content so that your content can be distributed through our web site;
- you are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password;
- you will not post or transmit any material or information which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing or ethnically objectionable;
- you warrant that your content is not fraudulent, defamatory and does not infringe the intellectual property rights, confidentiality rights or privacy rights of any person;
- you agree not to impersonate any other person;
- you agree to ensure that your content is up to date, accurate and not misleading;
- you agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials;
- you will not post any material which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- you accept that any material or information provided by you may be posted in the web site for any other members or guests to read;
- all information provided by us in our web site are provided in good faith. You accept that any information provided by us is general information and is not in the nature of advice. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication and we reserve the right to update this information at any time;
- we do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide in the website is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to the web site will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. You accept that we are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by us. You agree to make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry professionals before acting or relying on any information or material which appears in the website;
- you accept that we do not accept any liability for the accuracy or content of any material posted by other members of the web site. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken of reliance made by you on any information or material posted by another member;
- you accept that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information or material which you submit to the web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any use or misuse which you or any other members or guests make of information or material which you submit to the web site;
- you accept that we do not warrant that we will respond to questions or comments submitted by you to our web site;
- if you download any material from the web site, you acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any loss or damage, however caused, arising from the downloading or subsequent use of the downloaded material. You may not adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any downloaded material. In addition, you may not commercialize any information, products or services from the downloaded material.
We do not warrant that any material you submit to the web site will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. We do not warrant that we will post your information or material in the web site. If we elect in our sole discretion to post your information or material in the web site, we do not warrant that the material or information you submit will be posted within a certain timeframe.
We offer no warranty in relation to the distribution, or the nature and extent of distribution, of your content to our subscribers, members and site visitors.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this web site.
We are not an escort agency. We are not responsible for the content placed on the website and we do not warrant that we agree or hold the views and/or opinions that may be expressed on the website.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included. but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following: if the breach relates to our advertising services, (i) the supplying of the services again or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
EXCEPTION TO DISCLAIMER
This disclaimer set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
You are able to notify us of any content that you regard to be offensive in this web site by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not warrant that we will respond to your comments. If we elect in our sole discretion to respond to your comments, we do not warrant that we will respond within a certain timeframe.
Our decision as to whether particular content is regarded as offensive is final and we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to edit, retract or delete the contents that we consider to be offensive.
You must ensure that your access to this web site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this web site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site.
We do not accept liability for any losses arising directly or indirectly from a failure to provide the web site facility, corruption to or loss of data, errors or interruptions, any suspension or discontinuance of the service, any transmissions by other members in contravention of the members’ obligations as set out in these terms and conditions or ay content transmitted by a non-member.
You must indemnify us and our related bodies corporate and our directors and employees against any claim by a third party arising out of a breach of these terms and conditions either by you or by any person using your password and/or account designation, whether or not your have authorized that person to use your password and/or account designation.
You acknowledge that we cannot confirm the identity of other members or prevent them acting under false pretenses.
Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained on this web site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this web site updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this web site.
Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this web site (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own web sites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers’ products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
Copyright in this web site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorized by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
- commercialize any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site;
without our written permission.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the ™ or ® symbol is a registered trade mark.
If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this web site).
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this web site only for your personal use. You are authorized to print a copy of any information contained on this web site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this web site.
LINKED WEB SITES
This web site may contain links to other web sites (“linked web sites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
Our links with linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
We may collect advertisers contact information (like their e-mail addresses). Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public scrutiny in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this web site. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
Access to this web site may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of Queensland. In the event that the State of Queensland does not have jurisdiction to hear matter relating to this agreement, then the laws in the Commonwealth of Australia will apply. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.